Monday, May 16, 2011

Layout Linky #20 + LOAD #15 - Presents for Adrian

I think I can, I think I can! I'm almost all caught up on my posting, and as soon as I post today's layout, I will be half way through the month. I'm really enjoying this push to get my layouts done. How are my challenge gals doing? Several of you keep posting layouts, so hopefully this challenge is helpful to you.

Today's layout is my last one from 2010. Woohoo! I used the right hand page from Parlor Trick (from Magic), and I added a title/journaling block based on the cover of the Spring/Summer idea book. The one in the idea book is very girly, so I took it in a more boyish direction, but several of the elements are very similar (the ribbon, circle, geometric shape, etc.) The patterned paper buttons are made from clear buttons with patterned paper adhered to the back using Liquid Glass, a great way to coordinate buttons with any layout.



Recipe:
Playful Caps, Lowercase & Number stamp sets
Fanfare Level 2 papers
Sunny Yellow, Pacifica & White Daisy cardstock
Pacifica ink
Pacifica marker
Pacifica, Sky, Cranberry & Clear craft buttons
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon
White gel pen (Marvy)
Liquid Glass

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your twentieth week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

No comments: