Thursday, September 12, 2019

1 2 3 Treats 4 Me Layout

I'm participating in a scraplifting challenge this month at Scrapbook.com, and the hardest part is always to find the right layout to lift. Fortunately, my inspiration gal is very talented and prolific, so it wasn't hard to settle on one. My style is very different from hers, so I lifted the basic design but put my own far simpler spin on it. This is for my oldest son's school album, and I must say it was fun using pink, hearts, and flowers on a boy page!
Recipe:
Craft On papers
Lots of cardstock (all the hearts were pre-cut scraps, so not sure what colors they are)
Raspberry & Pixie ink
Black marker
Flamingo enamel dots
Color Kaleidoscope stickers (American Crafts)
DIY Shop cork arrow sticker (American Crafts)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title, heart cut outs
Small heart punch (EK Success)
Pattern (scraplift of Cinderella4282's LO):
Challenges: Lasting Memories #463 Recipe #2 - 1 photo, 2 mats, 3 fussy cut pieces (mine are the flowers), create a wreath around your photo; Joy of Sets Tic-Tac-Toe #9 (I chose the top row for love, heart, numbers)

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Love it Cheryl - all those hearts look amazing - I hope you saw that I did a layout this month too - you've been encouraging me to get scrapping again. Thanks for joining us again at #JOSTTT009

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with your wreath of hearts and flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Angie McKenzie said...

Love your beautiful layout. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge at #JOSTT this month and making the elements work for your layout. Love it! ##JOSTTT009

Krafty Kaylin said...

this is a wonderful layout. I love how well it matches with the picture. you did such a good job. thanks for joining us at JOSTTT

traighpapercrafting.wordpress.com said...

What a great use of the elements from out Tic Tac Toe grid. I'm so glad you joined in with us for the Joy of Sets challenge again this month, I love seeing the scrapbook layouts you create for them.

Anne-Marie

Laura's Craft Closet said...

This is a beautiful scrap page! Great job. I need to get a few pages done myself, but was having trouble creating a good layout, so thank you for the inspiration to get back to it! Thanks for joining us at the Joy of Sets again!

Fiona said...

Cheryl - congratulations on winning our challenge for this month at Joy of Sets - please contact me if you would like to be a Guest Designer for our November challenge. Fiona x

Toni Herron said...

Love this layout, so many details.
Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories - DT Toni..