Saturday, September 7, 2019

Walk on the Wild Side {Walk-a-Thon} Layout

I did my daughter's Walk-A-Thon pictures this week, so I thought I should give equal play to my son's album. The title was inspired by the photo of my son with his classmates before the walk started. Almost all of the kids are nicely focused on the camera, but not my boy; he's facing the other way, doing his Superman thing! Sometimes he frustrates me, so it was nice to have a moment where he just cracked me up.
Recipe:
Colorful Kit paper (KI Memories)
Raspberry, Pixie, Carolina, Sapphire, Sweet Leaf & Saffron ink
Raspberry, Pixie, Carolina, Sapphire, Sweet Leaf & Saffron cardstock
Outdoor Denim marker
#Life cards: Enjoy
Mind Your Manners cardstock stickers (Bella Blvd)
Escape the Ordinary & Color Kaleidoscope Thickers (American Crafts)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Seagull, Clouds & Wavy decorative edge scissors (Fiskars)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 31
Challenges:Use Your Stuff back to school

No comments: