Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Just Wanna Have Fun Layout

My kids having fun at the park! I loved using these pretty autumn papers but didn't have enough of the floral piece to go all the way up and down the page, so I fussy cut four scraps from another piece to fill in the bottom.
Recipe:
World Traveler & Tiny Typewriter stamp set
Dreamin' papers
Linen, Pacifica,Cashmere cardstock
Pacifica, Cashmere, Goldrush & Chocolate ink
Brown marker (Zig)
Stargazer Dots
Chocolate embroidery floss
Chipboard letters (source unknown)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 33

Challenges: The Studio Challenge Blog Take 5 (use enamel dots/ shapes, chipboard alphas, the color orange, thread/ stitching, and stamps on your layout); Scrap With Stacy photo inspiration

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

I have hoarded scraps of this paper. It was one of my favorite fall packs. Loved pacifica and goldrush together. Your layout is fantastic. TFS

Stacy H-W said...

Your double page layout turned out so pretty!! I love how you were inspired but he colors on my mood board. They really worked so well with your photos. Thanks for playing along on my Scrappy Friends challenge this month!!

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!!