Friday, September 20, 2019

1 Cool Cowboy Layout

For this layout of my son as an extremely cute cowboy, I pulled out my most recent sketch and used just the left hand page, substituting patterned paper for the circular photos on the sketch. I'm hosting some challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers this month, so this layout is my sample for the Cut Through the Clutter challenge. I asked everyone to create a layout using items that start with the letters in the word "Clutter." You can see my list below, and hopefully it inspires you to pop on over and play with us!

C - cowboy, chipboard
L - lasso, lettering
U - "U" rub-on
T - tag
T - Thicker
E - embossed metal badge buttons
R - revolver, rub-ons

Recipe:
Bingo Alphabet stamp set
Dakota papers
Black, Barn Red, Whisper & Desert Sand cardstock
Black & Barn Red ink
Milepost Shapes - arrow, tag
Embossed Metal Badge Buttons
Natural hemp
DE chipboard circle
Alphabet Transfers rub-ons (K & Company)
Color Kaleidoscope Thickers (American Crafts)
Liquid Glass
3-D foam tape
Cricut Southwest cartridge: cowboy boot, hat, horse, revolver
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 78 (left side only)

No comments: