Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Off We Go Layout

For these pictures of my daughter Brianna's school walk-a-thon, I used a slightly malfunctioning spray pen to spritz the background cardstock. It came out more blotchy than I had hoped, but I covered up the worst spots and now know to use one of my other pens if I want a more even spray!
Recipe:
Stardust papers & stickers
Moonstruck, Honey, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Moonstruck, Honey, Bamboo & Dutch Blue ink
Moonstruck marker
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: title, shoe
Cricut Thoughts and Phrases - the Little Things cartridge: hustle
Cricut Classic Font: squares border
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme  #387
Challenges: Bitten By the Bug Get Outside challenge

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I think the blotches look perfect! I love your layout and design! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

moknowsall said...

love that 'off we go' title - I have to hunt that one down. great sketch interpretation, you put some cool embellishments on this layout - the shoes are fun! thanks for always playing along with us at BBTB2 - plus i'm a follower of your blog! Love your talent!!

Dorlene Durham said...

Great layout! I love the square border on the side. What a unexpected addition. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Scrapping Girl said...

I actually like the blotches and would have thought that was intentional! I also love that Off we go title, I have used it on multiple projects! So glad you joined us for this challenge at BBTB2!
:)
Michelle

Golden Goddess Designs said...

wonderful layout! I played along with that same sketch for this week's BBTB2 Grandparent's challenge. We would love you to join us again. Thank you very much for joining us, your layout is great. I feel your spray pain...this same thing happened to me on a card this week...it looks great, we would have never known if you didn't tell! Thanks again!

Alicia