Saturday, May 2, 2020

Homecoming Dance Layout

For this layout, I jumped from the photos I had been working on (circa 2015) to the homecoming dance from last October, because I wanted to get the photos scrapped just in case my son ends up breaking up with his girlfriend (he's a freshman, so the chances are high they won't still be dating come senior year) and the photos aren't as meaningful. It also helps me remember how lovely his hair was before I let his girlfriend dye it green!
Recipe:
Distressed Backgrounds & Background Builders stamp sets
Spring 2020 Mix-In & Skylark papers
Lagoon, Petal & White Daisy cardstock
Lagoon & Petal ink
Black marker
DE Monograms - DANCE
Purple Glitter gems
Pearl Opaques
Stuck on You & Junebug Puffies
My Crush Best Day Ever Assortment stickers
Let's WAnder Thicker (American Crafts)
White Lacey Trims (49 and Market)
Free Spirit metal brads (Prima)
Opaque Matte texture paste (Ranger)
Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil (Stampers Anonymous)
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped journaling block
Challenges: The Studio Challenges floral papers and flowers; Cupcake Inspirations #492 Color challenge

2 comments:

Lucille K said...

Beautiful layout and your son is so handsome. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations :)

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. I do love purple and turquoise together. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.