Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Train to Windsor Layout

I had put off scrapbooking these photos of our train trip to Windsor Castle because I had already scrapped train pictures from our trip to Hampton Court and wasn't feeling too inspired to do anything with these ones. However, National Train Day was this past Saturday, and The Library Challenges posted a challenge involving a train (see below), so I knew I had to get creative with these photos!
We weren't sure whether to laugh or gasp when we saw the yellow sign
at the station where we switched trains!
Recipe:
Classmates & Pen Pal Alphabet stamp sets
Stargazer papers
Color Kaleidoscope papers (American Crafts)
Colorful Kit paper (KI Memories)
Kraft, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Ruby, Cranberry, Slate & Versamark ink
Black marker
White embossing powder
Red stripe ribbon (Berwick)
Ruby & Silver baker's twine
Ruby chevron & black stripe washi tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: heart, tag
Star punch (source unknown)
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #122 (one of my all time favorite sketches from their blog!)
Challenges: Lasting Memories #497 Three Things - striped patterned paper, stars, washi tape;  Library Challenge #58 The Girl on the Train (this really helped get me started!)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Great work with the sketch and love your different papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories and Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Marina said...

I didn't know about National Train Day! I love your layout. The sort-of layered border in the middle is really effective. Thanks for joining The Library.