Thursday, May 7, 2020

Lower Ward Layout

Since I pulled out some of my Windsor Castle photos on Saturday to scrapbook, I figured I should try to get the rest finished. I think I have one more layout of the castle, one of our dinner, one of the train, and one of the movie we saw that night and I will officially be done with day 6 of our London trip. Only 8 more days and 2,100 more photos to go! Anyway, Splitcoast Stampers is hosting a month-long challenge in honor of National Scrapbook day, and I hosted one of the challenges. All the challenges are based on the idea of a staycation, so my challenge focused on my home. There were three options, and I played along with all of them: something transparent, a decorative border, and vertical stripes. Click here to get the details and to play along with any of these fun challenges!
Recipe:
Grace papers
Grandpa's Attic papers (SEI)
Twilight marker
Mini ABC stickers (CM)
Love Always journaling spots
Spring Blossom Just Blooms paper flowers
Twilight brad
Clear & Blue craft buttons
Petticoats & Pinstripes enamel dots (Echo Park)
Deep Red & Mustard Scrapbook Stitches (Making Memories)
Field Trip Thicker (American Crafts)
Color Kaleidoscope sticker book (American Crafts)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped circle
Pattern: Got Sketch? #18 (can't post sketch due to copyright but you can see it at the link I posted)
Challenges: Scrap Our Stash May Tic-Tac-Toe ~ I chose the diagonal with flowers, enamel dots (2 flower centers), and chipboard ("field notes" chipboard Thicker)

5 comments:

JenniferE said...

Pretty page, love the colors!

missgailly said...

Great travel page! I still haven't finished my photos of Windsor Castle from 2001! Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Totally fab page. Fantastic work & stash use. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

Sherri Caramico said...

Beautiful multi-photo page!! Love it -- Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

Angela said...

Great layout, lovely photos. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!