Wednesday, May 20, 2020

St. George's Chapel Layout

My final layout from Windsor Castle features photos from St. George's Chapel. I kept laying these pictures out on my desk and then putting them away because I couldn't figure out what to do with them, so I was happy to stumble across a book of color-blocked papers in my stash that I thought would work to scrapbook them. I cropped the sheets to 11.5" square and backed them with cardstock to give the pages a definite border. It's an older style but hopefully it works here.
The file folder card opens up to reveal my rather lengthy printed journaling. I used one of my last photo turns to keep it closed when I don't need to access the journaling.


Recipe:
Live Inspired stamp set
Kyla's Classic Color Block Papers (Paper Pizazz)
Almond, Toffee, Cocoa & White Daisy cardstock
Almond & Toffee ink
Yesterday & Today PML cards
Trinkets Wooden Shapes
Embossed Metal Badge Buttons
Pewter photo turn
Creme Brulee ribbon
Polka dot washi tape
Dymo label tape
Color Kaleidoscope stickers (American Crafts)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: file folder, capture the details
Cricut Art philosophy cartridge: tag
Challenges: The Studio Challenges Tic-Tac-Toe

1 comment:

瑞尼 Rainny said...

Everything about this page is gorgeous! Love it. Thank you for playing with us at The Studio Challenges.♥