Sunday, May 3, 2020

North Terrace Layout

I didn't get as much done as I was hoping on National Scrapbook Day, but I did manage to complete a layout for my England scrapbook that I've been working on for the last three years. These photos were taken on the North Terrace of Windsor Castle, and I didn't include any journaling because I really didn't have much to say about them, except it was kinda cool that the guards came marching past as we were checking out the terrace.
Recipe:
Universal Backgrounds stamp set
Yesterday & Today papers & PML card
Espresso cardstock
Espresso & Toffee ink
Trinkets Wooden Shapes arrows
Tag (Hero Arts)
Beige Adornaments (EK Success)
Our Adventure epoxy stickers (MAMBI)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title
Cricut Wall Decor & More cartridge: compass
Challenges: Scrap With Stacy May Tic-Tac-Toe (I chose the column with arrow + tag + circles)

No comments: