Monday, December 28, 2020

Static Layout

My husband saw me scrapping these pictures and asked why in the world I was scrapping such weird photos, so I decided I had better make the title big and simple to explain what the layout was about! 

Recipe:
Let's Wander Multi-media paper
Glitter paper (Recollections)
Vellum
Kraft, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Black marker
Kraft Color-Ready Borders
Color Kaleidoscope sticker (American Crafts)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: pennant
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: hearts, capture the details
Cricut Artistry cartridge: arrow border
Cricut Design Studio: title using Viner Hand ITC font
Double Stitched circle dies (Art Inspirations)
Pattern: Stick It Down December 2020 single page sketch

Challenges: Lasting Memories #528 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Love that background! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Antonia said...

I love your layout - the neutral embellishments really work on the busy background paper! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

Ashley H said...

Uggh I hate static!
I love that you documented this.
Thanks for joining SID!

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

Thanks for sharing your layout. Love the mix media background. ~Sherry DT Stick it Down

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

I love the mixed media background you made! Thank you so much for playing along at Stick it Down .
Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
Love Alex
PinkCraftyMama
Stick it Down DT