Friday, December 11, 2020

EMS Sketch Challenge 96 - Bass Pro Shop Layout

Hopefully you have had some time to work on a layout using last month's sketch, because here comes a new one! I seem to do a lot of seven photo sketches; for some reason, that tends to be how many photos I need to scrapbook, so that's what I create. Enjoy the sketch, change it up as needed, and don't forget to post a link to your completed layout so I can leave some love.

The sketch:

My layout:

Recipe:
Traditional Christmas kit (KI Memories)
Black, Topiary, Pear, Pomegranate & White Daisy cardstock
Topiary, Pear, Cotton Candy & Pomegranate ink
Black marker
Clear craft button
Pink & White grosrain ribbon (Making Memories)
Pink grosgrain ribbon (Michael's)
Green ric-rac (JoAnn's Craft Essentials)
Silver snowflakes (Recollections)
Silver embossed die-cuts (from my stash, source unknown)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banners, journaling spot
Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge: title
Challenges: Double Trouble #73 Die-lirious Holiday Season (Thing 1 = holiday scrapbook pages using a Cricut cut + Thing 2 = link up with Bitten By The Bug's die-cutting challenge + Thing 3 = patterned paper and ribbon); The Library Challenges #74 - Anthology (I chose Christmas Shopaholic so I used photos from Bass Pro Shop at Christmastime plus I added lots of silver accents to reflect the silver title of the book)


6 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Cheryl, what a great holiday scrapbook page!!! Love the colors and your interpretation of the layout!! Thank you for sharing your photos and talents with us at Double Trouble for our "Die-lirious Holiday Season' challenge!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I just realized EMS was a challenge layout you create... wow, no wonder you don't have problems with creating your scrapbook pages... amazing. You are super talented and I always enjoy your fantastic layouts. Also like the coordination of color you tend to use in your photo for your background and embellishment colors. I hope some of your followers will create some scrapbook pages as we have a gift certificate for favorite scrapbook page. Please reach out to them to check our Double Trouble Challenges.

Marina said...

Lovely , fun layout , love the metallic snowflakes. Thanks for joining The Library.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Cheryl,

Super cute layout. thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2! We appreciate your entry.

Alicia

Kellianne said...

Cute scrapbook layout! I love that you do lots of pictures on yours. That's my favorite way too. Then I can get through more pictures faster! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie R said...

Great scrapbook techniques and layouts, Cheryl! I always enjoy seeing your entries and this one is just as fabulous as the others. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #73.