Saturday, December 26, 2020

Miss Suzie's Class Layout

Sometimes it's fun to give new life to products that are really old. For example, I was going to use the MAMBI Kids stickers for a layout several years ago and had already matted them and put adhesive on the back, but then I decided they didn't really work, so I stuck them on my plastic stamp carousel. They happened to catch my eye as I was starting this layout, and a little bit of new adhesive made them good as new. Love the accent they add to this story about my daughter's Sunday school class!

Recipe:
Field Notes papers (American Crafts)
Pastel vellum (Paper Pizzazz)
Crystal Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Pear, Crystal Blue, Blush, Raspberry & Black ink
Black marker
Kid stickers (MAMBI)
Illustrated Faith Family die-cuts (Bella Blvd)
Crystal Blue brads
Cricut Design Studio: title using A Child's Life font
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 62

Challenges: Crafting Happiness #76 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful layout! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges!
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team