Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Decorating SVCC 2015 Layout

The tradition of getting together with a group of people and helping decorate our church for Christmas is one we really missed this year. Darn 2020! To create this layout, I dug through my stash of old CTMH Christmas papers and pulled out a pack that contained only scraps, perfect for the sketch I decided to use. I rounded it out with a few PML cards from the coordinating kit and some old cork alphabet stickers for the title.

Recipe:
Pear & Partridge papers & PML cards
Desert Sand cardstock
Cranberry & New England Ivy ink
Black marker
White gel pen (Sakura)
Cork Color-Ready Alphabet stickers
Color Kaleidoscope thickers (American Crafts)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 68

Challenges: Color My Heart #423 Traditional Christmas Colors

4 comments:

MortiCraft said...

A lovely scrapbook layout to add to our challenge. Let’s hope next Christmas we can get back to being amongst our loved ones. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Yes, traditions were really a change this year... hope we can get back to some of our treasured times. You really dug into your stash, I loved the Pear & Partridge paper and PML cards I used for one of my Christmas cards with the help of my daughter showing how they can be used. Ooops this layout may have met your goal and surprised it was from 2015 photos now I see why you set your goal high... lol.

Alyson Mayo said...

I really like all the tags across the top - they add a lot of interest to your layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! I love how you used the tags along the top! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.