Thursday, December 31, 2020

Walk to the Park Layout

Love these photos of me and my family on a Thanksgiving Day walk to the park. We decided to try taking our cat with us and, needless to say, he wasn't very happy about it, but everyone else had fun. The bottom right photos lifts up to reveal a photo of the cat plus another picture of my family.

Here's the picture of my cat. He actually looks pretty calm compared to when we were trying to pull him along on the leash!

Recipe:
Tiny Typewriter stamp set
A Perfect Autumn papers (Echo Park)
Paprika, Saddle & Almond cardstock
Saddle & Autumn Terracotta ink
Pure Brown marker (Zig)
Green craft buttons
Chocolate embroidery floss
DE Signage chipboard
Heartfelt Wonder felt shapes
Black enamel dot
Googly eyes (from my stash)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: hearts
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: park title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 9

Challenges: Challenge YOUrself #84 Anything Goes; The Library Challenge #74 Anthology - when I saw this book cover, I knew I had to use the felt squirrel with his nut, although once I added googly eyes, he reminded me more of Scrat in Ice Age!

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a fun and fabulous layout, Cheryl. I love all of your fabulous photos and the wonderful way you scrapped them. Your squirrel with the googly eyes is a great touch here! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrslef this month! We are very happy that you did!

Kim said...

I love this layout! It's so calming and uncluttered! Fantastic! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself this month!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Love the design of this! And that little squirrel! Beautiful photos. Thank you for joining us this month at Challenge YOUrself!

Tracy P said...

Such cute details and your colors are perfect! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Marina said...

As soon as I saw the squirrel I knew which book cover you were using ! Such a lovely layout with beautiful autumn colours and motifs. Thanks for joining The Library.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Cheryl! I want to let you know that you were the random winner for Challenge YOUrself #84! Congratulations! Please take a moment to e-mail me your name and mailing address at sjkfritch@rcn.com and I will get your prize out to you asap.