Saturday, April 29, 2023

#1 Diner Layout

 For these pictures taken at my family's favorite diner, I started with a sketch and tweaked it to work with the photos. I added the rectangle of blue cardstock because the photos seemed to blend into the Kraft background yet were overpowered by just the blue. I'm not sure I love the look, but I decided to go with it.

Recipe:
Fresh Paint papers
Capri & Kraft cardstock
Capri, Candy Apple, Clover Meadow & Black ink
Black marker
License Plate (Karen Foster Designs)
Let's Wander stickers (American Crafts)
Red gingham ribbon (Offray)
Heart sequins (Tree House Studio)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag, banners
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Pattern: Rochelle Spears April 2023 sketch

Challenges: Festive Friday #133 (die-cutting, numbers, black & white, gingham, food sentiment)

3 comments:

Jaydee said...

What a fun layout! The red circle really helps to focus the eye on that super fun photo! So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Helen Jennings said...

What a great layout. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge

Diane Evans said...

I love thi layout. What a fantastic dining spot. Thank you for playing along in the Festive Friday Challenge.