Thursday, April 13, 2023

Barefoot and Free with SVCC Layout

Although I meant to scrap these photos last summer, I just was never inspired to get this layout done. I'm actually glad, because I got some fun inspiration this week from a Stick It Down sketch and a Cupcake Inspirations theme that helped me create this fun layout!

Click on the picture for a closer view!

I had so much fun with the detail in the lower left corner that I had to show a close-up. I think I might be inspired to make a card as well using this idea!


Recipe:
Background Elements stamp set
Good Day Sunshine papers (Echo Park)
Toffee, Almond, Glacier, Peacock, Canary, Brown Bag & White Daisy cardstock
Desert Sand, Peacock, Canary & Brown Bag ink
Black marker
Good Day Sunshine stickers
These Are My People sticker
Second Avenue a la carte printed die-cuts (MME)
Dymo label
Cuttlebug Wicker Weave & Swiss Dot embossing folders
Cricut Artiste cartridge: sun, sunflowers
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: surfboard, fence
Pattern: Stick It Down April 2023 double sketch

Challenges: Cupcake Inspirations #566 Sunflowers


Update: this layout was a favorite for the Cupcake Inspirations Sunflower challenge!


6 comments:

Revati.p said...

Such a beautiful page of memories.
Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
Have a Sweet Day!
Revati, CIC DT

Sandy said...

Adorable scrapbook layouts! So fun. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. We hope you will play again soon! Have a sweet day. Sandy, DT CIC

Connie said...

That cluster you highlighted is great! Thanks for the inspiration!

Nance said...

What a fun layout for your beach memories! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, DT

Bethany.Roisland said...

Great layout Cheryl! I love all the little embellishments you incorporated! Thanks for playing at Stick IT Down!

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

What a wonderful layout! I love the torn paper {beach} and strip journaling. Your pictures are lovely. Thank you so much for joining Stick It Down--Sharon