Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Pug Party Games Layout

I finished scrapping the rest of the photos for my son's pug themed birthday party back in 2020, but for some reason that I cannot now remember, these photos never got scrapped. Here they are at last! My husband and I had a good time thinking up doggy themed games for the party, but we weren't sure the kids would appreciate them. Fortunately, they loved them and had a great time playing along.

Recipe:
Notice the Details stamp set
Pet Shop papers (KI Memories)
Autumn Terracotta & Vanilla Cream cardstock
Autumn Terracotta, Bluebird, Chocolate & Bamboo ink
Autumn Terracotta marker
Sienna fineliner pen (iBayam)
DE Signage & Booksmart chipboard shapes
Crisp Air enamel shapes
Slice of Life mini puffy sticker (American Crafts)
Pet Shop sticker (KI Memories)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Cricut Artistry cartridge: title

No comments: