Saturday, April 1, 2023

Cat Nap Layout

Our cat Thor is beloved by all my children, so my daughter was thrilled to have some one on one time with him. Aren't these photos of him all wrapped up and with his head on her doll's pillow a crack up?

Recipe:
Purrrrific stamp set
Chloe papers (Bella Blvd)
Capri, Raspberry & White Daisy cardstock
Raspberry, Pixie, Capri & Creme Brulee ink
Baby Blue marker (Zig)
Creme Brulee baker's twine
Doohickey stickers & Ciao Chipboard (Bella Blvd)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: circle border
Pattern: Splitocast Stampers Sketch16May1

Challenges: Double Trouble #134 PAWsome Pets (since I'm usually the one taking photos of our family with the pets, I couldn't find a good picture of me with Thor, so I included a picture of me and three of my kids walking our three dogs)

Festive Friday #131 (used cat + paw prints + twine)



5 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Cheryl, what a sweet scrapbook page showcasing Thor! Such a cutie!! Clever how you chose your color palette from your daughter's shirt! Thank you so much for sharing your page and family (both pets and kids) with us at Double Trouble for our "pawsome pets" challenge!!! -Donna

Jaydee said...

What a sweet page! Thor is gorgeous and obviously has a lot of patience. I bet your daughter loved this:-) So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Kellianne said...

These pictures of your cat are so cute! Glad you captured them on this cute scrapbook page! Matches the sketch perfectly too. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble! :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great interpretation of your sketch and I love how you use the colors in your photos extending into the layout. It's fun how cat's can find comfort in any pillow or blanket around even if not meant for them. Thanks for sharing your memory page and wow, what a fantastic family of pups too.

Diane Evans said...

I love this layout and your page is amazing. There is nothing better that a page to keep those memories. Thanks for joining us in the Festive Friday Challenge.