Sunday, April 2, 2023

Lego Star Wars Layout

I have been working since February on scrapping photos from our 2016 visit to Legoland, so today seemed like a good day to finish it. I used some photos taken in Miniland that had a common Star Wars theme and scraplifted a layout from Scrapbook.com. 

Recipe:
Background Elements stamp set
ProPlayer papers
Ruby, Slate & Whisper cardstock
Ruby, Whisper & Outdoor Denim ink
Grey Wool baker's twine
Durable Round Studs - Pewter
Grid washi tape (Recollections)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title, stars
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Pattern: scraplift from Scrapbook.com
Challenges: Park Hopping My Happy Place Anything Goes inspired by a theme park (Legoland); Color My Heart Color Dare  #541 Greys + 2 Colors (my 2 colors are red and blue)

6 comments:

Makira said...

🤎🤎 this! How fun! Legos + Star Wars=Awesome!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place! I hope you have a creative & peaceful week! Cheers, Makira

Alyson Mayo said...

Low the red and blue paired with grey - super cute LO! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Debi said...

How perfect is that "vintage" paper for Legoland AND for the challenge? Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

It's been a long time since we visited Legoland; but went there with each grandchild and each time there was more to see. They would have loved Star Wars. Love your memory page and excellent choice of color. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

What a fun page to show off those great photos! Love the way you've added the stars in clusters too. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! I so remember this paper and I think I have a page or two left. Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!