Sunday, April 30, 2023

Say Cheese for Lasting Memories #648

Over at Lasting Memories, we're starting May's challenges a day early, so here's the first one for May, a Tic-Tac-Toe board. This is right up my alley due to the flexibility it gives me to get creative with at least one of the many options of row, column, or diagonal. I picked the left column with Lace + Sequins + Circle. Using a sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap, I created a layout featuring a few of the tops I purchased for our London trip back in 2017. I seldom post selfies, but these ones I had taken and sent to my hubby for his opinion were a fun reminder of getting ready for that trip, so I'm glad I saved them. If you have a special memory you're scrapping, please join us over at Lasting Memories and play along with this challenge! Here's my layout:


And here's the board:

Recipe:
My Happy Place papers (Doodlebug Designs)
Color Kaleidoscope & Slice of Life papers (American Crafts)
Sangria cardstock
Juniper, Citrus Leaf & Black ink
Fineliner pen (iBayam)
DE Quotes chipboard
Lacey Trim - White (49 & Market)
Holographic flower sequins (Tree House Studio)
Color Kaleidoscope cardstock stickers (American Crafts)
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #271

Challenges: Time Out Challenges #237 (not sure how fashionable I am, but this layout is about the little fashion shoot I had in a dressing room, so I went for it!)

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is a super cute layout, love your selfies!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

What a fun layout. Love the pics.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great layout and fun take on our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)