Sunday, January 8, 2023

2016 In Review Layout + Lasting Memories #632

As the second challenge for my month as guest designer for Lasting Memories, we were asked to create a year in review layout. When I first read this, I groaned because this is not something I usually do, but I am so glad now for this challenge! It was really fun figuring out what photos to use (I ended up choosing one per month), what embellishments to use to tie them together (I picked stickers from multiple sources), and what journaling to write (used a bullet pointed list).

Recipe:
Summer Vibes papers
Kraft, Glacier & Black cardstock
Candy Red, Sunny Yellow & Glacier ink
Black marker
Candid Moments PML journaling card
Blue Belle shimmer trim
Happiest Place Acrylic Shapes
Emoji sticker (American Greetings)
Slice of Life mini puffy stickers (American Crafts)
I Heart Us Complements sticker
Smarty Pants cardstock sticker
Let's Wander sticker (American Crafts)
Birthday cake sticker (CM)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #78

Challenges: Use Your Stuff #474 Real or Faux Stitching (I used a pen to add stitching the the border under my photos)

1 comment:

Haven_mom4 said...

I've done a year-in-review letter as part of our Christmas cards but never as a scrapbook layout. I'm not sure I'd be able to pick just a few highlights like you did. Wonderful job and thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff