Saturday, January 14, 2023

Play Date Layout

For these fun photos of a playdate with my eldest's son's birth mom and siblings, I pulled out a stamp set I had purchased last July in anticipation of scrapping this layout. Can't believe it took me this long to get to it! I stamped the "Play Date" title on a pocket card and then colored it in using my ShinHan markers.

Recipe:
At the Park & Notice the Details stamp sets
May/June 2022 Mix-In papers
Honey Butter, Capri, Gypsy, Blush, Hollyhock & White Daisy cardstock
Flamingo, Mint, Capri, Gypsy & Black ink
Black marker
Ink Blue fineliner pen (iBayam)
ShinHan TouchTwin markers
Childhood PML cards
Crisp Air & Seas the Day enamel dots
Craft buttons
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: butterfly, large flowers, banner
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: scalloped photo mat
Small flower punch (EK Success)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #59

Challenges: Cut It Up #269 Anything Goes with a die cut (mine were all cut on my Cricut)

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

What a wonderful layout. Such a fun way to share and relive special memories. Thank you for joining the Cut it Up Anything Goes Challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Connie said...

That's a great idea for the title card. I've had one like that in my stash that I could not think of how to incorporate. Now I know! Thanks!