Sunday, January 22, 2023

Engage Layout + Lasting Memories #634

One Little Word has become a popular trend among scrapbookers to help focus their minds on what is important during a given year. I had never done this or even considered it, but the latest challenge from Lasting Memories was - you guessed it - One Little Word! It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do for this, but I eventually chose the word "Engage" and found a sketch and a recent photo of myself to use for my layout. I bought a 9" x 9" shadow box that I will use to frame the layout, and I plan to hang it in my scrapbook room to help me remember to engage throughout the course of the year. Hopefully seeing it all the time will help keep me accountable! If you have been thinking of picking a One Little Word for the year, the Lasting Memories challenge is open until the end of the month for you to join with your scrapbook page containing your word. Hope to see you over there!

Recipe:
Take Note & Cherish the Day stamp sets
My Happy Place papers (Doodlebug Designs)
Sage, Pixie, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Sage, Pixie & Black ink
Black marker
Oh Happy Day chipboard stickers & washi tape (Simple Stories)
Heart to Heart Shape Sprinkles (Doodlebug Designs)
Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge: title
Cricut Artistry cartridge: tab
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: notebook paper
Pattern: Page Maps Sketch

Challenges: Crafter"s Cafe #293 Colors of the Rainbow

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is a great word! I really love your page and use of the sketch! I love the papers you chose and the elements you added. I'm gonna have to find a single photo to scrap! :)