Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Who Wore It Better Layout

Love these photos of my son and my hubby wearing the same hat, and I had so much fun creating this layout. This finishes up my 2015 photos (except one layout I will be posting in a couple of weeks), and I just have November and December left to scrap from 2016, so I will officially only be 6 years behind in my scrapping once those are done - LOL!

Recipe:
Cassidy Alphabet stamp set
Mistletoe, Sparkle & Shine, Evenson & Jingle papers
Brenda Walton Peppermint Twist Large Holiday Trees Foil paper (K & Company)
Scrappin' Fun Christmas papers (Creating Keepsakes)
Black, Topiary, Tulip, Chocolate, Kraft & White Daisy cardstock
Topiary, Tulip, Cranberry, Juniper & Whisper ink
Silver & White gel pens (Sakura)
Black marker
Jingle All the Way Decorative Brads, Puffy Stickers & Journaling Bits (Simple Stories)
Black epoxy bubbles
Red pearls
Pine Shimmer Trim
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: curved square, banners, scalloped border, brackets
Cricut Artistry cartridge: snowman, long banner, title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #77

Challenges: Scrap With Stacy January 2023 Tic Tac Toe (I used the top row across with circle + banner + ink)

No comments: