Sunday, January 15, 2023

London Title Page Layout + Lasting Memories #633

Lasting Memories' third challenge of 2023 is live today, and as a guest designer this month, I was asked to create a title page for one of my albums. Just like last week's "year in review" challenge, I do not usually create title pages but just jump in with whatever event or group of pictures comes first. Fortunately, however, I had always planned to have a title page for my London album, so I selected a few photos from our London trip and was able to create a intro page for my album. Feel free to join the challenge over at Lasting Memories and get a title page done for one of your albums. All of the challenges are open the rest of January.


My little stuffed lamb travels with me everywhere I go (I use him as a neck support for sleeping), so I added a stamped lamb to show that he got to come to London with us! The maid at the hotel had a sense of humor and left a chocolate for him on the bed in addition to the ones she left for my husband and me.

Recipe:
Love You Forever
Smarty Pants, Spring 2020 Mix-Ins, Oct - Dec 2022 Mix-Ins & Four Seasons - Winter papers
Desert Rose, Sage, Kraft & White Daisy cardstock
Desert Rose, Peach, Sage, Mink & Black ink
Black marker
Let's Wander stickers (American Crafts)
Slate washi tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped border
Cricut Design Space: title using Austin Hearts font
Pattern: Rochelle Spears January 2023 sketch (I really wanted to use the banners but once I added the flower in the corner of the vertical photo, there just wasn't room!)

Challenges: Double Trouble #129 Cuddle Up (Thing 1 = 3 Colors of your choice and 2 Layers and 1 Warm & Cuddly Image + Thing 2 & 3 = play along with Color My Heart Color Dare #530)

9 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, I love this page, you used the colors in a beautiful way. I have had two wonderful trips to London and this just makes me want to go back again. Your pictures are perfect for a title page. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love this layout design and the cute cluster in the bottom corner. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Alyson Mayo said...

Oops - and thanks for also sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Debi said...

I travel with a stuffy also! I love everything about this page! Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

Fiona said...

Another great page Cheryl - I so need to get back to my scrapbooking! I love how our soft colours have worked here with the London pictures. Glad you had a good time in England's capital city. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart.

Michelle said...

Love your layout! You've used our colors well to show off your fun photos! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The pastel background papers against the darker photos of buildings really shows off the photos well. Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Color Dare.

Vandra said...

Its so lovely to see someone add a page to our challenge. That little lamie is so cute and cuddly. Great colour use too. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

Melanie R said...

Cheryl - Your entry is the winner of our random draw prize at Double Trouble Challenge #129. Please contact us at challengedoubletrouble@gmail.com with your mailing address so we can send the prize to you. Thank you, Melanie, DT