Friday, January 15, 2010

LOAD #15 - IFL Halloween

Hi everyone. Well, I had planned to do laundry and scrapbook today. My husband wanted me to help him clean out the garage. Guess who won? Anyway, I haven't even started my layout for today, but I wanted to post something so Monica, Linda, and Beth could get their layouts posted if they were ready. Hopefully I will stop aching long enough to complete a layout tonight!

Saturday morning . . .
I finished last night, but didn't have the energy to post, so here is my layout #15. I tried a variation on one of the layouts featured in the Felicity brochure, and added some details to make it more Halloween-y. I also added several more pictures, and even a Flip-Flap. Thank you, CTMH consultant Krista Ritskes, for your version that inspired me, too. I discovered something cool about using Flip-Flaps: if you have a photo that you really want to include on a layout because it tells part of the story, but its colors clash with the rest of the layout, you can hide it under a Flip-Flap. That way it still is part of the layout without being featured. Cool, huh? And yet another great reason to buy Flip-Flaps!



Recipe:
Felicity, Spooky Smiles & Thoughtful Seasons stamp sets
Felicity papers
Bard Red cardstock
White Daisy Textured cardstock
Barn Red, Garden Green & Autumn Terracotta ink
Barn Red & Autumn Terracotta markers
Antiqued Copper brads
3-D foam squares
Flip-Flap

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Phew! If you don't have your's up yet, I don't have to feel guilty about just putting mine up at midnight!!

This is of the Calgary Stampede...again...in pink, but I think it worked! I included a second picture to show the flip flap.

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/wiersmam/12x12%20Layouts/15.jpg

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/wiersmam/12x12%20Layouts/15b.jpg

Unknown said...

Cheryl! Another STUNNING layout! And you actually FEATURED felicity instead of just using a scrap of it! YEAH FOR FELICITY! And I love the multiple photos on this layout! Beautifully done!

Beth P said...

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/BethPscrapper/January%202010%20scrapbook%20layouts/DSC_6254_edited-1.jpg

Art and school papers...

Cheryl Even said...

Monica, I was thinking of you as I cut those huge pieces of B&T paper from Felicity!!! Love your layout for today; the journaling is precious. Beth, you are going to catch up on Christina and Anna's school albums in no time at this rate. Keep it up.

Linda said...

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/IMG_0100-1.jpg

Using up some paper I love but hadn't found the right thing for it. I feel a little bad about the pink since it is my boys book but it worked so well and nothing else did!

Cheryl love the layout!